Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Granite State Greetings:

More snow coming ...

Enough ... enough!

So I'm flying to California tomorrow, March 7. Actually northern California -- Oakland --  then to Berkeley ... and a chance to sit in on a history class there. I am a history guy, and am excited about that.  I know Cal-Berkeley has this radical, activist reputation. What if the professor overly proselytizes?  What if I need to speak up?  But as a guest, I'll try to be quiet and respectful ... and maybe learn something!  I guess the subject is the "Great Depression." 

Then down the coast to loved ones in Orange County ... including Fahim Fazli, the pride of Dana Point!

Congrats to Fahim on the occasion of "ARGO" winning the "Best Picture" Oscar!  Fahim had a small role in the movie - and coincidentally, is my co-author on the award-winning "FAHIM SPEAKS: A Warrior-Actor's Odyssey from Afghanistan to Hollywood and Back." That development has already prompted some calls from the media and several radio interviews.

Can't have too much publicity!

www.fahimspeaks.com




Semper fi  (and stay warm!)

MIM

No comments:

Post a Comment